How long do our brownies last?
- All orders are freshly baked the day before postal orders are dispatched. All brownies leave ATBB with a 10 day ambient best before date. They also freeze beautifully. We recommend to pop your goodies in the fridge on warmer days to firm up a little. ATBB brownies are gooey brownies!
Where are you based?
- We currently bake from home in Barlborough, Chesterfield. You can also find us up and down the UK at Food Festivals, Farmers Makets and Artisan Fairs.
Do you post brownies?
- Absolutely! Once we have recieved your order, your brownies will be dispatched the following Wednesday via Royal Mail. All orders are posted First Class. Some deliveries are taking a little longer due to COVID-19, however overall we've been really pleased with the service.
Can I post/send brownies directly as a gift?
- Sure can! Please input the recipients address during checkout and pop us a note in the note section if you'd like to include a personalised Birthday/Thank You/Miss You/Get Well Soon message, free of charge.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we offer local delivery (Wednesdays) for a £3 delivery fee- up to 9 miles of our Barlborough address. Pop your delivery address at checkout and it will display your delivery options.
- We currently offer free delivery for Barlborough and Renishaw orders. Yay!
Can we collect our order?
- Yes! You can collect from our residential address with social distancing in place. Choose the collection option at checkout and pop us a message to arrange a convenient collection time.
Do your products contain allergens?
- Sadly, yes they do and are not suitable for consumption by those with allergies. As we bake in a domestic kitchen we cannot confidently ensure that our products aren't contaminated with allergens.
Do you have a hygiene rating?
- We are proud of our hygiene rating of 5, yes.
Can I request a specific date to recieve my brownies?
- Sadly we do not offer this at the moment. Order books open weekly and brownies are dispatched the following Wednesday.